Tuesday, September 2, 2008

Through the eye's of a 4 year old

So I went to workout this morning and after I picked my boys up from the child care center we were sitting on a couch in the hallway. My son looked down at my crossed legs and started rubbing my thigh and then his eyes got big and he said, "mom you sure are fat!" I looked up at him and said, "no I'm not." He looked up at me and said, "Mom take a look you really are fat!" What a boost of self esteem I tell you! I just about took the boys back into the child care center and went back upstairs to workout. Lucky thing I am in pretty good shape and know I'm not at all fat but still thought it was pretty funny! No matter what I told him he just thought I was being ridiculous because couldn't I just look and see that my leg was so fat!

0 comments: